[esnr] Re: Estonia Offer for 2005

  • From: "Berrie Gerrits" <praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:55:08 +0200

Dear John,
thanks for replying. I know about BFE and I sure know the sponsor, but what
I am referring to is that in my recollection it would be an BFE/eSNR meeting
(just like Winterthür). As far as I understand your reply it will be BFE
only. Did I get this right?

Met vriendelijke groet/All the best/Ciao,

Berrie Gerrits

Psychologenpraktijk Gerrits
Sloetstraat 14
6524 AS  Nijmegen
Nederland/Netherlands
Tel: 024-3235053
praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx

Psychotherapie/eerstelijnspsychologie/Supervisie
Neurofeedback en QEEG gecertificeerd
BIG geregistreerd (GZ en psychotherapie)