[esnr] Re: Call for data

  • From: "Berrie Gerrits" <praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:46:03 +0200

Hi Marco,

right now I don;t have any ERP data, this weekend there will be a demonstration
by Deymed on the ERP software. From that moment on I will collect ERP data. I'm
willing to share it with you, PROVIDED that future clients approve of it.

I do have QEEG data, under different taskconditions (1 and 2 digit counting,
reading luod, reading silent, listening, Strrop color/word tests, Raven
pictures and some stimulation tasks as well: hyperventilation and
Photostimulation)
If you need it I will ask clients for permission. But only after I fully
checked medical -ethical matters.

Met vriendelijke groet/All the best/Ciao,

Berrie Gerrits

Psychologenpraktijk Gerrits
Sloetstraat 14
6524 AS  Nijmegen
Nederland/Netherlands
Tel: 024-3235053
praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx

Psychotherapie/eerstelijnspsychologie/Supervisie
Neurofeedback en QEEG gecertificeerd (AAPB CR)
BIG geregistreerd (GZ en psychotherapie)