[esnr] Re: AW: Re: an interesting week for neurofeedback

  • From: "Batty, Martin" <m.batty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:18:32 +0100

Does anybody have a copy of this paper that they could forward to me please?
IIn particular, I'd be interested to see the nature of the EEG changes.

Regards, Martin

Martin Batty PhD
Research Associate, Room 10L15A
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
Charing Cross Hospital
St Dunstan's Road
London, W6 8RF
Tel 0208 3830584