[esnr] Re: AW: Re: an interesting week for neurofeedback

  • From: Doklein@xxxxxxxxxxx (Doerte Klein)
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 11 Oct 2004 10:13 GMT

very good idea! yes, it was great, working with michael engel. his proceeding
was very professionally. i will try to translate the "second" interview into
englisch, at least a summary and set it to this list.
ralph, perhaps you could do same with the previous radio report (sorry, this
should not be a prescription for your timing! - but interesting for us all.)
ciao/tschüß/hoie/bye
dörte
www.eegbiofeedback.de   info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx