[esnr] Re: AW: Re: Standardised Equipment

  • From: "Frick, Ann" <a.frick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:36:02 +0100

We need especially to look at many technical aspects of the EEG recording, data
analysis, and feedback processes.  I will volunteer to be on a committee to do
this.  I think that we need to get started as soon as possible.  The training
course that is to begin in March is to have a section on instrumentation.  If
we are going to train practitioners up to SAN standards, we need to know what
SAN standards are.

I agree with Ralph that things have to be transparent and with full integrity.
We must be careful not to taint the scientists and practitioners in the
organisation with the image that we have any financial relationships with
manufacturers.  It is a question of establishing standards.

We have had some volunteers.  Are there others?  Can someone from the board
please tell us how to become constituted as a committee?  Then we can begin
contacting manufacturers and vendors to inform them of our mission and to
invite them to work with us.

ann