[esnr] Re: AW: Re: Standardised Equipment

  • From: "Berrie Gerrits" <praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:56:19 +0200

Piano, piano Marco,

 I believe in second chances, even if a big group has the same experiences with
one company (and as you know, I am amongst those who has had several
disappointing exp. with several companies).

I think step one would be technical standards concerning hard and software.
Step two: what was the service in the past?
Step three: what are the manufacturers going to do with bad experiences and
what GARANTEES are they offering for better service in the future ?

 Power to the consumers !! Ogni consumenti ha il diretto de servicio maximale
(this is improvised Italian  ;-). Ciao ciao

Met vriendelijke groet/All the best/Ciao,

Berrie Gerrits

Psychologenpraktijk Gerrits
Sloetstraat 14
6524 AS  Nijmegen
Nederland/Netherlands
Tel: 024-3235053
praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx

Psychotherapie/eerstelijnspsychologie/Supervisie
Neurofeedback en QEEG gecertificeerd (AAPB CR)
BIG geregistreerd (GZ en psychotherapie)