[esnr] Re: AW: Re: Standardised Equipment

  • From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:58:41 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent suggestion. Indeed the efficacy of the support should be an important
factor in selecting a software/hardware provider. This should be based on past
experience of customers, since, as latin said, verba volant! (words "fly").
Unfortunately, but interestingly enough, if one would give high priority to
this criterion, most apparently succesful companies (and among them three well
known "european" hardware companies) should be excluded a priori!

Ralph Warnke <ralph.warnke@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is also an experience I could not agree more with: There are a number of
good systems out there (and some not so good ones). But the most important
aspect in my eyes is a profound local and international support from the
provider as ALL systems require assistence when getting started and to achieve
superb results in due course. So I would like to second Melissa´s broader
approach in this respect.
Best regards,
Mit herzlichen Grüßen
aus der Wedemark