[esnr] AW: Re: Standardised Equipment

  • From: "Ralph Warnke" <ralph.warnke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:03:42 +0200

That is also an experience I could not agree more with: There are a
number of good systems out there (and some not so good ones). But the
most important aspect in my eyes is a profound local and international
support from the provider as ALL systems require assistence when getting
started and to achieve superb results in due course. So I would like to
second Melissa´s broader approach in this respect.
Best regards,
Mit herzlichen Grüßen
aus der Wedemark
(Ralph Warnke)