[esnr] Re: 2005 Meeting

  • From: ex_ip276239@xxxxxxx
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:09:05 +0100

Hi all,

How would you like to meet in Portugal? I would have to check with
the directors of the place where I teach this coming week and I would let
you know if it is possible to meet over here.

Meanwhile let me know what you think about coming here.

Bye for now.
Jorge Alvoeiro, PhD

--
-------

Prof. Dr. Jorge Alvoeiro,PhD,Hull,UK

C.Psychol.,BPS,UK

ISEIT-Instituto Piaget

Estrada do Alto do Gaio

3515-776 Lordosa

Portugal.

http://www1.terravista.pt/Enseada/8146/

------
Clix Rapidix - Aumente até 6X a velocidade da sua Internet
Adira em http://acesso.clix.pt e comece logo a navegar