[erddug] Fwd: Re: ERDDUG - Call for Content Saturday 2012/03/17

  • From: Mark Pearl <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: erddug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 03:12:52 +0200

I am up for Kevins talk!

Kind Regards

Mark Pearl

Tel 0027 (0) 11 083 5968 (Jhb)
Tel 0027 (0) 31 813 5968 (Dbn)
Tel 0027 (0) 21 813 5968 (Cpt)
Fax 0027 (0) 86 516 3655

http://www.MaximaSoftware.co.za

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible and delete the message immediately. The views expressed in this
communication may not necessarily be the views held by Maxima Software.