Terence

From: erddug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:erddug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ERDDUG - East Rand Developer and DBA User Group
Sent: 10 November 2011 07:54 AM
To: ERDDUG Mailing List
Subject: [erddug] ERDDUG Meeting This Saturday 2011/11/12

Hey everyone

So far it will only be three people attending this month's session on
AJAXify-ing you Mobile jQuery Plugins. IS this because of unavailability or
lack of interest?

If this is due to a lack of interest, there are other sessions that Darrel
can present on. How about Code First Entity Framework? Is there anyone else
who would like to present perhaps?

Thanks
Andrew

--