Alliance of Mist help and requests

  • From: Seadine <seadine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eq.aom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 22:57:06 -0400

Ok I am kind of new at this list serv thing so if you have any questions
please send them to the eq.aom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx address. I will either
answer them of find the answer. We intend to use this as a
communications device until we can get a solid web page with forums up.
Once again please let me know if you have questions.

Few quick things from the officers meeting.

1)     Taeweil will be the raid leader
2)     Seadine will be the guild librarian for spells, quests, info etc,
also in charge of maintaining a guild roster
3)     Ovarian, Garlain, and Lagordian will be in charge of recruiting.
(more info on this later)
4)     Anarak will be the guild mule, in charge of holding excess gear
and outfitting our younger members.

More officer positions and clarifications about what you can expect of
us will be forthcoming.

Thanks!
Seadine