Alliance of Mist Re: recruiting new guildies

  • From: "Richard E. Haworth" <r.haworth2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eq.aom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:45:14 -0400

Greeting Lagordian - Taeweil here,

    Sorry for the bad news but I am in a bit of a quandary right now.  Spent
all of my money paying off and old IRS debt, went to my Lawyer to file
bankruptcy and went to work.  When I arrived I was told my position had been
eliminated.  Unemployed and no money, not the best of planning I know.  I
will probably have to add the house in the filing as well and that means I
will be moving and having to re-set up my DSL link.  Not even sure if I can
afford it at the moment but will know more in a week or two.  So my game
time will be drastically affected if not curtailed completely.  Sorry but it
looks like you will have to find another for the Raid position.  Not that I
did anything anyway.  It just seems like I am running around helping peeps
all the time.  Like you do.
    Congratulation on the recruiting and I was going to ask about aligning
with another one or two Guilds but you seem to be ahead of me in that as
well.
I will try to keep you posted, be safe and happy hunting.