Alliance of Mist Re: No more seadine

  • From: "Richard E. Haworth" <r.haworth2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eq.aom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:36:25 -0400

Sorry to see you go.  Wish you luck and good hunting and be safe.
Will miss you :(    :(     But hope to see you around.  Tell your friends to
be nice to you and to play nice or I will come kick there butts.  Much love
to you because you deserve it.     Ado Ado Parting is such sweet sorrow,
that I would say goodbye until tomorrow.    Have Fun  Dear.  :)