Alliance of Mist Re: No more seadine

  • From: "Erik Moland" <storm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eq.aom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:50:08 -0500

Ok, People can take this however they want to.  It took you three weeks
to tell people you left the guild, you went anon so no one knew you were
online.  You, being a former officer should have takent the time to
discuss this with the other officers.  But you had your mind made up
from the start.  I hope you enjoy your new guild.

On a side note to all, the guild is growing at a great rate.  Let's keep
it up.  At least we are gaining more members then we are lossing.

Tiladian