Re: refresh of the pane not seems to always work

  • From: Keith <kigiokli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:49:53 +0000 (UTC)

 <tpgww <at> onepost.net> writes:

> On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:03:34 -0300
> Ariel Barreiro <abarrei <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have seen this happen a lot.
> >
> > Sometimes I do some file operations (move, delete, etc.) and the pane is not
> > automatically refreshed, why that can be?
>
> Normally, refreshing is deferred until the current file operation is
completed. If some problem is
> causing the deferral to be extended, then it's hard to track down, as various
things may be happening concurrently.

> Best chance is to get specific information. Can you keep note of the precise
circumstances, and post
> details to this list?
>
> Regards
> Tom

Hello,

I also encountered this problem quite often. For example, while renaming file
name or move a file to the other folder, the current window does not change at
all. In this case, the name appears the old name and the file which should be
moved stays there. However, after I entered the other folder and came back
again, the modifications were properly displayed.

Regards,
Keith