Re: mouse gestures

  • From: "Adam Krolnik" <akrolnik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:34:51 -0500

Hi Tom;

I had thought about why a 5x5 grid wasn't used.  It would allow you to have
more shapes
S, w, v, A, etc.   But as I saw it render the shapes, I realized that you
wouldn't want complex
shapes as they would be easily mistaken for the wrong sequence.

E.g. Consider a V  - it may be considered 147863 or 18963. With 5x5 you get
more possibilities.
I'll play when the hurricane passes.

   Adam

--