Re: history of viewed directories is not accessable via drop-down list

  • From: <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 22:51:36 +1100

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:52:56 +0300
BrainWorker BrainWorker <owl.brainworker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why history of viewed directories is not accessable via drop-down list?
>
> I can view many directories in left or right pane, but the text field
> above pane, where I type dir path, cannot be expanded because
> drop-down button is disabled all the time.
> Why?

Because that's not how most opened directories are logged or displayed.

Automatic histories are displayable by right-click or Ctrl left-click or hover
over the forward/backward buttons in the toolbar. Any place can be selected
from the menu.

Combobox history items are sort-of pane-specific bookmarks, added only by
activating the entry (<Enter> press or double-click) when a directory is open.
They can be cleared just like any other combobox.