Re: emelFM2 lock-up when using the unpack plugin

Update to my previous post:
The lock-up was triggered by my attempting to open a text file README
using file.open (binded to the <right> key). The problematic file
requires to be filtered by enca, but the "specify encoding" dialog
does not appear.

Another unpleasant behaviour is emel's refusal to react to "kill
<pidof emelfm2>" or to "killall emelfm2". I did manage to kill it
using xkill, but on my last lock-up this keybinding wasn't working,
and I managed to get back to Xfce only by restarting X. By the way,
emel is still running:

localhost liviu # pidof emelfm2
8728