e2 0.1 release-candidate

  • From: tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:26:10 +1000

The downloads page at www.emelfm2.org now has another pre-release of my branch
of e2.

This one includes a bunch of fine tuning and relatively minor bugfixes, (as
well as some back-end things you should not notice). The included CHANGELOG
gives the details.

One thing you will notice, is that the delete button on the toolbar now just
moves selected item(s) to a trash folder. You can still delete things directly
via the keyboard, or the context menu.

I strongly recommend that you abandon your current config file
(~/.emelfm2/config) before running this version. Quite a few defaults have been
updated to more appropriate values.

I hope that this is now in a fit state to officially release as v 0.1. So
please get back to me ASAP about anything bad or stupid.