Two problems

Hi Tom,

With apologies for inadequate bug reports, here are two. I was not going to
trouble you with the first, because I have not had time recently (still don't)
to do the kind of rigorous testing that may help you with a fix.  The second,
show stopping, bug has, however, now emerged as I was making my own attempts to
deal with the first, so I may as well at least notify you of both.

I am as always using Arch linux, running a self-compiled emelfm2 with icewm as
my window manager.  gtk version is 2.24.

Bug 1 : file.view crashes emelfm1 unpredictably but frequently.  If run from a
terminal I see :

Gtk:ERROR:gtktextview.c:3723:gtk_text_view_validate_onscreen:
assertion failed: (priv->onscreen_validated)

Bug 2 : I can no longer compile emelfm2 :

compiling 'src/utils/e2_tree.c'
linking binary 'emelfm2'
/usr/bin/ld: objs/src/e2_dnd.o: undefined reference to symbol 'exp@@GLIBC_2.0'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'exp@@GLIBC_2.0' is defined in DSO /lib/libm.so.6 so try
adding it to the linker command line /lib/libm.so.6: could not read symbols:
Invalid operation collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [emelfm2] Error 1

I am not sure what package provides libm, but I see that my version is
recent ..... installed on 4th Feb.

Apologies again for the brevity of this.

Geoff