Re: Release emelFM2 0.5.1

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:00:00 +0100

Hello Tom,
I would like to report two minor issues.
First, recently file.info started to display the icon of the filetype
reported by `file'. I cannot be sure, but I feel that this feature
eats resources. At least here, starting two-three releases ago, the
start of the file.info dialogue became truly slow (couple of seconds).
Another, more of a request, would it be possible after mounting a
volume, say clicking "/mnt/myflash" in mountpoints.<menu>, to also `cd
/mnt/myflash' in the active pane? It would be reasonable to assume
that the next action from the user would be to browse to the mounted
folder. Even if not so, it would not be too difficult to hit the
`back' button.
Thanks,
Liviu

--