Re: History not working

  • From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:25:51 +0100

> The other go-forward/backward histories will probably be used more now, and
> those pop up automatically when your pointer hovers over the relevant button.

It is more logical that these work like this, but I find myself
annoyed still, since it is so much slower to wait for the popup than
it is to click the button on the dropdown. Do you think a feature
worth thinking about would be to make the back/forward buttons have a
layout close to that of firefox, where there's a dropdown menu common
to both back and forward, so I have something to click on to instantly
make the history appear? The combobox dropdown is pretty useless for
me personally, since whatever directory I want to go to is rarely if
ever present there.

Regards,
Arve