Re: Escaping special characters

  • From: vx <rastavibes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:34:04 +0100

I tried both your suggestions. Before I was using "ark %p", i just
accidentally ommited it from my original mail. when i use ">", the same
thing happens. I tried this from my terminal outside of emelFM2. Ark opens
the file nicely when i escape the "!" as "\!", and don't use qoutations
around the path.

Vedran

--
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul,
wisdom is better than silver or gold..." (R.N.M.)