Re: 48x48

  • From: tooar <tooar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:58:30 +0200

hello,

and sorry for my late reply!

Reboant wrote on Fri, 10.09.2004:
> Right now I'm working on a website for a local church (which is taking
> up a lot of my time) but will still work on icons for you.So I guess
> the next one should be a proper "move" icon if you haven't found one
> yet.Any ideas on what you want it to look like so I'll have some place
> to start?

you might want to take a look at the icons in the icons/ directory.
there are already 2 move icons and 1 copy icon. maybe that's a good
start. i thought it might be important to have bigger versions of the
icons but now that i know the bigger sizes are only scaled up small
versions, i'm not sure if the existing small icons are already
sufficient. what do you think?

regards,

        tooar

--
"This is horseshit. Horseshit, horseshit, horseshit. And for those of
you who don't know what that means, it's the shit that comes from a