[EMAS] Volunteering this Weekend over Bel Chere

Folks

Chris and I are working with the children's activities over Bel Chere this
coming weekend and are looking for volunteers to help us fold hats - Wild
Birds Unlimited has paid for hummingbird hats for the children with our
logo and also the EMAS logo. We also plan to have brochures, donation jar
and information board to help raise money for Beaver Lake

This will be held at the Asheville Civic Center

We are looking for folks to help us throughout the weekend. So, please if
you have a few hours anytime this weekend, let me know

I can't imagine that there will be much going on after 7PM!!

Fri 27 from 12:00 pm until 9:00 pm

Sat 28 from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm
Sun 29 from *Noon* until 6:00 pm

Parking etc is as follows:Shuttles run from K-Mart on Patton Avenue and
from Asheville Mall every 20 minutes on the hour, beginning when the
festival opens and until one hour past.  Round trip cost is $2.  Parking
decks are available at the Civic Center, Wall Street, Market Street, Pack
Place, new County Lot and BB&T.  Handicapped parking is available in Rankin
Avenue Parking Deck and on Spruce Street near College Street.

Thanks
Simon
Cell Phone:828.273.0907

Simon Thompson