[ell-i-developers] some ARM literature links I have found helpful

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:04:15 +0300

Hi all

For those of us not already not familiar with the STM32 family of
microcontrollers,
Hitex has written a nice intro:
[The Insider’s Guide To The STM32 ARM® Based Microcontroller][1]

ARM themselves have linked [loads of books][2] on the subject. These are
definitive canon,
from which all other information is derived at least in the ideal world.

Currently ELL-i software is written for STM32, so a bit more precise words are
found in the
[STM32 Reference Manuals][3] and [STM32 Programming Manuals][4], of which the
[STM32F0x1 etc Reference Manual][5] and [STM32F0xxx Cortex-M0 programming
manual][6]
apply to the Ellduino board.

  [1]:
http://www.hitex.com/fileadmin/pdf/insiders-guides/stm32/isg-stm32-v18d-scr.pdf