[ell-i-developers] Re: [ell-i-developers] 答复: [ell-i-developers] Re: How to make serial working?

  • From: Jose Granados Vergara <jose.granados@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 14:36:00 +0000

Check this:

De: ell-i-developers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[ell-i-developers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] en nombre de Qinglai Xiao
Enviado: domingo, 01 de junio de 2014 05:00 p.m.
Para: Teemu Hakala; ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [ell-i-developers] 答复: [ell-i-developers] Re: How to make serial

Hi Teemu,

Thanks. Im working with the ell-i board, so the stm32f4 story doesn't
really help.
Im working at home, so I don't have logic analyser. I can manage to
make serial working in a hard way by debugging it with mbed. However it
could save a lot of time if someone shares the experience of ell-i +
serial. 发件人: Teemu Hakala
发送时间: ‎2014/‎6/‎1 16:47
收件人: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [ell-i-developers] Re: How to make serial working?

I relayed this question to #ELL-i IRC channel on the Freenode network
and was given a good link to things the software synth winner used as
a starting point with the F4 Discovery:

Then there’s the usual "is everything properly connected" mantra. Are
you working on it at home or with Ivan, ie. do you have access to a
logic analyzer?

 - t