[ell-i-developers] call for thursday 23.10.2014 weekly meeting

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:55:04 +0300

         Otaniementie 19B 2nd floor, room A210
         23.10.2014 12:30 - 14:00

Hi all

The weekly meeting is up again tomorrow. Sadly, I'm still taken down by a flu
and cannot join. I'm sure you'll do just fine, please put the notes on this
list, just like the last weeks notes.

I read Asif has some good news for us all and judging by the repository
activity, Jose might have something to show as well. Pekka has pushed code that
just waits testing and some further help, so things seem to be moving nicely on
technical side.

 - t