[ell-i-developers] Weekly meeting on monday 19.1.2015 cancelled

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ell-i-idbm-2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:07:58 +0200

Hi all

I am cancelling next mondays weekly meeting.

Most of the active team is present at Open Illuminati Hackathon during the
weekend,
and we are receiving Riot OS guests for next week just at the moment we would
have
traditionally met. Anyhow, most of the usual meeters have been present during
the
weekend so there is little need for hosting a meeting.

Should anybody want to uncancel the meeting, please respond to this mail and
arrange
for having the meeting. A room would need to be reserved and people called, so
the act
of uncanceling is not a big one.

 - t