[ell-i-developers] Re: WebSocket server for Ell-i

  • From: Jose Granados Vergara <jose.granados@xxxxxx>
  • To: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>, "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 12:22:59 +0000

I've been thinking what to do for a demo, any suggestions are welcome. HTML5
canvas demos are nice looking (link<http://davidwalsh.name/canvas-demos>) and
now the Ell-i can stream data to them from sensors, peripherals etc.
Multiplayer games come to my mind (demo<http://rumpetroll.com/>). Also the same
demo done here<http://mbed.org/cookbook/Internet-of-Things-Demonstration> can
be done on Ell-i. Something simple would be a web interface that works as a
command-line tool to control the Ell-i and turn on-off gpio, set pwm (like
this<http://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-comand-line-tool-MiniPirate/?ALLSTEPS>).

In the meantime the next step for me now is to implement the CoAP client and
the Node.js CoAP server.

-Jose Granados
MSc Student.
Embedded Computing