[ell-i-developers] UDP/IP status report

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:22:41 +0200

I have now a skeleton written for UDP and IP; I'm writing a skeleton for CoAP.

This very first version will *NOT* be compatible with the Arduino Ethernet
library, but will be more minimal, with all sockets and CoAP URLs compile-time
allocated.  In this way it consumes less RAM and flash.  And is easier to write.

I expect to have a first working but untested version ready on Thursday;
perhaps already tomorrow.

ARP, ICMP and DHCP are still completely missing, but we can test the stack
without them.

--Pekka