[ell-i-developers] Re: Test code for PoELLi/Nucleo integration

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 21:04:20 +0300

I just pushed the current version of ENCX24J600 code to the
feature-encX24J600-wip branch:

https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/commit/b865fb534276b400ec272d3f9cc9a196061b9e34

That contains three test cases:

https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/tree/feature-encX24J600-wip/stm32/tests/test_ENCX24J600_begin
https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/tree/feature-encX24J600-wip/stm32/tests/test_ENCX24J600_receive
https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/tree/feature-encX24J600-wip/stm32/tests/test_ENCX24J600_send

The begin and receive test cases should work as such.

The send test case works almost, sending garbled packets.  But you can still
see them with tcpdump.

When I have more time (maybe only mid November), I will continue from this.  Of
course, if someone wants to continue earlier, feel free to work and start
working.  I'd be more than happy to merge.

For the next stage of work, the most important thing is to move the ENCX24J600
and ENC28J60 libraries into separate libraries, out from the CoAP code base.
That will also help us when we'll start unifying them with the RIoT driver
interfaces.

--Pekka