[ell-i-developers] Re: Status report: Also CoAP works in real hardware. Please test.

  • From: Eero Hakala <eero.k.hakala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:03:19 +0200

Hi I don't have the POE injector, so I can test only with emulator, I'll
grab one POE injector on Wednesday!

Got some errors
stm32/cores/arduelli/Arduino.h:30:29: fatal error: ellduino_serial.h: No
such file or directory

changed to offendind line in Arduino.h from ellduino_serial.h to
ellduino_Serial.h, after this change it the embedded target compiled cleanly

When compĂ­ling with PLATFORM=emulator, I got errors:

g++ -m32 -march=i386 -m32 -demangle -march=i386 -Xlinker -T -Xlinker
../../scripts//elf_i386.xc -o hello_world  main.o hello_world.o ellduino.o
--start-group ../../variants/ellduino/libstm32f0.a
../../libraries/CoAP/CoAP.a ../../libraries/SPI/SPI.a
 ../../libraries/SPI/ellduino_spi.o --end-group  -lstdc++
g++: error: unrecognized command line option '--start-group'
g++: error: unrecognized command line option '--end-group'
make: *** [hello_world] Error 1

The same situation when compĂ­ling in the tests folder with
PLATFORM=emulator!

-eero-