[ell-i-developers] STM32F4Discovery Terminal Emulator for eLua

  • From: Asif Sardar <engr.asif.sardar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lari Lehtomäki <lari@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:21:18 +0300

I am downloading the firmware elua to the stm32f407vg on stm32f4discovery
board. If I use st-flash (STLINKv2) it works fine for flashing, but the
dfu-util doesn't work for me (it says no capable DFU device found), even if
BOOT0 is connected to VDD and board reset.

Other then that, I am not able to get terminal emulator working with usb
port, such as minicom over /dev/ttyUSB0. I also tried to connect the
relevant USB pins to the serial UART port on the board, still not working.
Which serial port are you using over the discovery board for minicom?

I remember you had some problem with USB to serial connection also. Can you
please help regarding this issue?

*With Best Regards,Asif Sardar.+358 43 8265795*