[ell-i-developers] SPI working

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:07:07 +0100

Dear All.

I just generated a pull request with the working version of the SPI API.

In general, the main change from the previous versions (previous runtime)
is that now the SS pin is handled by software. That allows to select
virtually any gpio pin as SS pin.

For that purpose, the hardware NSS pin of SPI2 (connected to the enc28j60)
is now operated as any other pin, and required to be added to the Arduino
pin table.

The setClock function works selecting the possible frequency that is lower
or equal to the requested frequency. Still, it needs improvement because of
the typecast. And it would be improved further if the SystemCoreClock was a

With that as base, I am proceeding to generate the library for the Ethernet
Controller in the library folder, as I expect that to be the right place.

Any comments are more than welcome.

With Warm Regards, Ivan Raul