[ell-i-developers] Request to compile new SPI library on Linux

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 17:18:04 +0300

In the process of moving the early ENCX24J600 code to the master, I have now
pushed updated SPI libraries to the feature-encX24J600-wip branch in github:

Please try to compile this on Linux:

  git clone https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime.git
  cd Runtime/stm32/build
  cd ../tests

The branch is still lacking proper SPI test cases.  I'm working on them.

I also have internally the CoAP code compiling in this branch, including the
ENCX24J600 drivers, but that is more work in progress and need to be split into
multiple libraries before being added to master.  Depending on the schedule of
others I may just push it in as a big blob into this branch and start a new
branch or continue working.

For ENCX24J600 testing the feature-coap-temp branch should still be used, it
has appropriate preliminary test cases.