[ell-i-developers] Repository for Docker files

  • From: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:19:35 +0300

https://github.com/Ell-i/dockerfiles

Lets use the Pull Request collaboration model for this, meaning that pretty
much everybody willing to do stuff just fork that one and make PR:s. That
way we'll keep the main repo clean and all the muck happens at personal
repos.

So, if you have a Docker file that is somehow related to ELL-i or can be
beneficial to ELL-i, please fork the repo and make a pull request of your
file.

I know Eero has something that we want, Lari has something and then
possibly others. I don't have but we could make one for running the Site
Controller.

- t