[ell-i-developers] Re: Progress

  • From: Jose Granados Vergara <jose.granados@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:55:41 +0000

Hi, I agree, the code I wrote was made with simplicity and readability in mind,
not efficiency. It's kind of a beginners style, It makes it easier for
debugging and finding problems. Once I'm sure everything is working fine I
might change some parts to those magical one liners, so far
I haven't had any constraint problems. I like Pekka's initalization routine,
it's creative, efficient and easy to understand.

I completed the ethernet driver now, it can send and receive packets now. The
errata workarounds were incorporated, the problem was that
I was sending the wrong read buffer memory opcode (silly mistake). I also
integrated freertos and will proceed to do some testing. I'm afraid I can only
work on weekends until I return to Finland.

-Jose Granados
MSc Student.
Embedded Computing
University of Turku