[ell-i-developers] Re: Partially working recursive make -- please test!

  • From: Eero Hakala <eero.k.hakala@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 23:42:10 +0300

There is something missing in the request as its not merged into Ell-i
Runtime - however I copied the changed parts from the pull request and got
a clean compile for emulator also. I still get a segmentation fault, also
there must be something odd happening as it gets more than 20000 rows of
(identical) output before crashing. The beginning is quite normal:
RCC:CR:200ff83|=1
RCC:CFGR:=0
RCC:CR:200ff83&=fef6ffff
RCC:PLLCFGR:=24003010