[ell-i-developers] Re: Partially working recursive make -- please test!

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:06:38 +0300

Dear All,

I have created a pull request for the initial compilation of the
stm32f4discover board on the emulator.

However, it needs additional checking.

From the hardware side, I tested and successfully run a blinky on the board
with the new startup code.

BTW, Today I got full permission to work on this project  without any
conflicts regarding competition, copyright, etc.

Have a very nice evening

BR, Ivan

With Warm Regards, Ivan Raul

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>