[ell-i-developers] Re: Partially working recursive make -- please test!

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:20:10 +0300

> Jess exactly like that in Ubuntu also!
>
> Inputting just plain make functions OK and make clean is also OK, the residue
> thats left is:
> -rwxrwxr-x 1 eero eero 395139 Aug 15 16:01 libsketch.so

Ok, thanks!

I pushed this to master.

I'd appreciate if you Eero (or someone) opened tickets for the remaining
libsketch.so (or better yet add a clean:: rule in app.mk to remove it and make
a pull request), and another ticket for rewriting the stm32f4discovery startup
code into C.

The next step now is to get the rest of Asif's changes to the emulator so that
we can actually start running the RF test cases against the master branch.  We
penciled down Wed 27th for continuing this work with Asif (as I won't have time
before that), but it would be good if someone else managed to push the ball
forward already before that.  That is, as the next step Asif's changes need
review, and they need to be rebased on the top of the new master.

--Pekka