[ell-i-developers] Re: Partially working recursive make -- please test!

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:52:04 +0300

Thanks Ivan!

I reviewed the code, overall this looks pretty good to me.

Anyone, please provide me with an independent test report of running this on an
STM32F4discovery board, and I'll merge to master.  (I don't have any reason to
believe it doesn't run, but just from the QA point of view I'd like first to
see an independent test report.)

A few enhancement issues could be created as github issues if anyone cares:

- Add support for core coupled memory

- In the emulator, the register initialisation values should be opened, i.e.
not to be hex but the individual bits shown as symbols
  - this applies also to the older code

- Attempt to fix the FLASH_BASE issue in a more robust way (than letting it be
defined)

- Testing if the following ASM statement can be removed in either or both -051
and -407:
     __asm__ volatile ("mov    sp, %0" : : "r" (stack));

--Pekka