[ell-i-developers] Partial ENCX24J600 implementation pushed

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: Otso Jousimaa <Otso.jousimaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:41:54 +0300

Otso, all,

I pushed a partial ENCX24J600 implementation to my feature-coap-temp branch in
Runtime.  It is the version we managed to build yesterday.  ENCX24J600.begin()
seems to work, but that is all.  The packet sending and receiving are still
ENC28J60 versions, and need to be completely revised.  Also the actual
initialisation code needs to be revised.

I don't know when I'll be able to continue with this.  Maybe at some point
today briefly, maybe only in August.  In the meanwhile, feel free to continue
the work, but if you do so, please keep me updated so that I know.

--Pekka