[ell-i-developers] My new forked repository

  • From: Asif Sardar <engr.asif.sardar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Teemu Hakala <temmi@xxxxxx>, Eero Hakala <eero.k.hakala@xxxxxxxxx>, Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>, Otso Jousimaa <otso.jousimaa@xxxxxxxxx>, "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:32:17 +0200

Hello everyone,

I tried merging different branches (master, feature-encx24j600-wip and
Ivan's feature-hrtim branch), it just messed my own remote repository, due
to my inexperience in git and stupid mistakes. But, it was a good learning
experience!

I messed up my forked repository from Ell-i/Runtime, so I deleted it,
forked again from the Ell-i/Runbtime, added emulator enhancements again,
corrected the problem with undefined reference to __peripheral_start &
__peripheral_end and pushed it to my remote repository, that is,
https://github.com/asifsardar26/Runtime.git

I have made pull request to Pekka about the emulator enhancements to be
merged to Ell-i/Runtime.

--

*With Best Regards,Asif Sardar.+358 43 8265795*