[ell-i-developers] Re: Master merged to encX28J600 branch, please test

  • From: Asif Sardar <engr.asif.sardar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:20:56 +0300

The Runtime/build make with emulator and hardware works fine. But, the
Runtime/tests -> make with emulator worked with ellduino and
stm32f4discovery variants only. The stm32f334nucleo unit tests didn't
compiled successfully. I have attached the log files for the above two
different compilations e.g. actual Runtime and unit-tests.

Please see the log files and warnings attached to this e-mail.

I will thoroughly test the RF tests with emulator for the ellduino and
stm32f4discovery and update here!

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>

> I have merged the master branch to the encX28J600 branch, meaning that we
> now have a candidate branch to test and push to the master if it works.
> The merged branch includes also Ivan's pull request for the 334nucleo
> Serial.
> There are quite a few changes, especially in the emulator interface, and
> therefore this must be tested quite thoroughly before I dare to push this
> to the master:
>   git clone https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime.git
>   cd Runtime
>   git checkout feature-encX24J600-wip
>   (cd runtime && make)
>   (cd tests && make)
> Then run whatever tests you want to:
>   1. Test that GPIO, Serial & SPI work on ellduino
>   2. Test that GPIO & Serial work on stm32f334nucleo
>   3. Test that GPIO works on stm32f4discovery
>   4. Test the emulator, preferably with the python scripts
> Once I have positive reports on those, I'll push this to the master.
> And then, I think, we will be then set for release 0.1!
> We will then have rudimentary but working runtime for three boards,
> working emulator for at least some of those boards, and working RF based
> testing framework for them.
> In the meanwhile, I will continue committing & creating test cases for the
> Ethernet chip drivers, and then for the actual UDP/IP/CoAP stack.
> --Pekka

*With Best Regards,Asif Sardar.+358 43 8265795*