[ell-i-developers] Master merged to encX28J600 branch, please test

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:55:34 +0300

I have merged the master branch to the encX28J600 branch, meaning that we now
have a candidate branch to test and push to the master if it works.  The merged
branch includes also Ivan's pull request for the 334nucleo Serial.

There are quite a few changes, especially in the emulator interface, and
therefore this must be tested quite thoroughly before I dare to push this to
the master:

  git clone https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime.git
  cd Runtime
  git checkout feature-encX24J600-wip
  (cd runtime && make)
  (cd tests && make)

Then run whatever tests you want to:

  1. Test that GPIO, Serial & SPI work on ellduino
  2. Test that GPIO & Serial work on stm32f334nucleo
  3. Test that GPIO works on stm32f4discovery
  4. Test the emulator, preferably with the python scripts

Once I have positive reports on those, I'll push this to the master.

And then, I think, we will be then set for release 0.1!

We will then have rudimentary but working runtime for three boards, working
emulator for at least some of those boards, and working RF based testing
framework for them.

In the meanwhile, I will continue committing & creating test cases for the
Ethernet chip drivers, and then for the actual UDP/IP/CoAP stack.

--Pekka