[ell-i-developers] Instructions before asynchronous exception

  • From: Ivan Raul <supra.material@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 22:18:45 +0200

Dear All.

Good Evening.

I am trying to find out how many instructions can be executed between an
asynchronous exception is triggered and the handler is entered (for making
sure that the behaviour of PendSV is the desired one, as at some point we
will use blocking synchronization primitives)

For the case of re activating interrupts, I found it here:
http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.dai0321a/BIHBFEIB.html

For Cortex M-4, i apparently found it here, is one instruction:
http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.dui0553a/BABBGBEC.html

For Cortex M-0, i can't find it, it probably should be here, but it is not
specified, it is simply plural..
http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.dui0497a/BABBGBEC.html

Does anyone know about any reference or document where it can be found,
just to speed up the searching process?

Thanks in advance!

With Warm Regards, Ivan Raul