[ell-i-developers] Initial dummy support for SPI pushed

  • From: Pekka Nikander <pekka.nikander@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 20:58:51 +0200

I just pushed an initial dummy support for SPI.  It is not functional yet but
creates the framework.

As a part of this, I refactored two aspects of the system:

https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/commit/8f5d3e0ce8479d9204bd3313aa66c95bbd8056f6

https://github.com/Ell-i/Runtime/commit/6b0943c1a914bbe983f1e2c6459be0da350f3712

I've tested it only in the emulator, so there is a possibility that I broke
something in a live system, especially since 8f5d3e0ce8 changes the size of the
system_init records.

But I hope I didn't break anything.  My apologies if I did.

--Pekka