[ell-i-developers] Re: How to make serial working?

  • From: jigsaw <jigsaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ell-i-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 23:18:32 +0300

Finally get cu working with such stty options:

q5xiao@kifissia:~$ stty -F /dev/ttyUSB0 -a
speed 0 baud; rows 0; columns 0; line = 0;
<undef>;
lnext = <undef>; flush = <undef>; min = 0; time = 0;
-parenb -parodd cs8 -hupcl -cstopb -cread -clocal -crtscts
-ignbrk -brkint -ignpar -parmrk -inpck -istrip -inlcr -igncr -icrnl
-ixon -ixoff -iuclc -ixany -imaxbel -iutf8
-opost -olcuc -ocrnl -onlcr -onocr -onlret -ofill -ofdel nl0 cr0 tab0
bs0 vt0 ff0
-isig -icanon -iexten -echo -echoe -echok -echonl -noflsh -xcase
-tostop -echoprt -echoctl -echoke
q5xiao@kifissia:~$

Seems that not only -crtscts but also -clocal are required.